Imorgon?

Sommar
Vi har inte bestämt oss för om vi ska åka till pappas sommarstuga eller inte men förhoppningsvis blir vädret bättre imorgon så vi kan åka dit. Jag vill verkligen ta balettkort! Jag funderar allvarligt talat på att åka ut ändå, även om vädret blir hemskt. Vi får väl se…

We haven’t decided if we’re going to my fathers summer cottage or not but hopefully, the weather is better tomorrow so we can go there. I really want to take some ballet pictures! I’m seriously thinking about going anyway, even if the weather is horrible. We’ll see…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *